Who may attend the Conference?
- The BYUMSASIAPACIFIC Leadership Conference is for business leaders, professionals and aspiring leaders. Please be aware that the conference is in English and translation will be provided in Korean.
How much does the conference cost? When do I pay?
- The conference fee is HKD 200 if you register through online before the conference. The fee covers all conference costs for attendees, including meals, name tags, printing costs, etc... Many speakers cover the expensive cost of their international travel and hotel stays by themselves. Some costs for travel and accommodation are provided by BYU Marriott School and the BYU Management Society for international chapter leaders.
- Full-time missionaries are exempt from the conference fee.
What should I wear?
- The general sessions as well as some of our classes will be held in the WanChai stake center. Business Casual dress is the appropriate attire throughout the conference.
What about meals?
- Dinner on Friday and Lunch will be provided on Saturday. For other meals, a wide variety of restaurants are located within 10 min distance of the Church Building. See the Travel Tips 旅遊資訊 link on this site for a few suggestions.
When can I attend the temple?
- Our conference schedule is open on Thursday evening to allow participants to attend the temple. Those who wish to attend the temple more than once while in Hong Kong should plan to arrive earlier on Thursday when there are several session times available. See the Temple page on this site for more information.